Monday, August 1, 2011

DAY 213 -- Exercise, and a bread making question.

This morning I realized I was way behind on entering my exercises on the "exercise" page.  It's a good thing I am consistent with logging my workouts on The President's Challenge.  By referring to my activities log on that website, I got my exercise page for the blog up-to-date.  Whew.  Glad I didn't have to rely on memory!


Anyone out there experienced with making raisin bread in a bread machine?  Yesterday I made a loaf of raisin bread and the raisins did not mix in properly. I used the bread machine, and followed the directions for adding raisins, and even though I added them at the stage indicated, and even though I added only a few at a time, the loaf still turned out with the raisins mainly in the lower half of the loaf.  I was excited to use the recipe since it had very little sugar (just 3 tablespoons for the 2 lb. loaf), and the flavor of the bread is just right for me, but I don't know how to make the raisins distribute more evenly throughout the loaf the next time.  Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment