Thursday, March 10, 2011

DAY 69 -- The Think Tank

I know this doesn't have anything to do with healthy eating, but I thought I would share something...


Whenever I need ideas, I like to either take a long hot shower or soak in the tub.  It's my Think Tank.  To capture the ideas that come, I use a wet-erase marker to write on the tiles (in an area where the water doesn't hit the writing).  I keep the marker near the tub so it will be there when I need it.  Afterwards, I use paper and pen to write down the notes, then I erase the marker using a wet cloth.   I can always tell how successful my Think Tank excursion is by the amount of notes scribbled on the tiles!


One time I was writing a story and used the Think Tank to brainstorm different ways one of the characters would accidentally kill a man.  I realized my notes might look incriminating if someone else saw them.... knife? gun?  sharp object?  I've warned my husband that if I ever forget to erase my notes, don't think they are meant for him!  hahahaha

Which reminds me...I better go erase the tiles...

No comments:

Post a Comment