Friday, July 15, 2011

DAY 196 -- Road Trip

I'm taking off on a road trip, driving to Boise.  My aunt turned 90 and I'm attending her birthday party.  (Hubbie couldn't get time off.)

I have the rental car packed, and my healthy snacks loaded in the cooler.  Got my tunes ready too.

I will stay at my best friend's house, which means tons of gabbing, and death to healthy eating by means of enchiladas.  I love, love, love her enchiladas, and I think she plans to make some this weekend while I'm there.  I'll do my best to not gorge on them, but I can make no promises.  Hey, I only visit her place once every couple years, so I'm not going to beat myself up over it.

Even though I am writing this before leaving my place, it won't post until tonight, in case I want to add something.  More than likely though, I will be up late yapping and not change a thing on here!

1 comment:

  1. You poor thing, having to eat yummy enchiladas! Moderation, that's the key! Or just gorge and live with it. At least they're not sweets!

    ReplyDelete