Tuesday, July 5, 2011

DAY 186 -- More weight loss.

Stepping on the scale (yesterday) I was pleased to see I lost 3 pounds since the last time I weighed (a month ago), which means I lost the pound I gained the month prior, plus lost an additional two pounds.  (See the chart at the bottom of my page: At the Start.)  Since starting My Healthy Eating Challenge on January 1, I've lost a total of 25.5 pounds and my husband has lost 43 pounds (he doesn't struggle with emotional eating like I do).

Eating tasty foods, not measuring, not counting calories, fat, carbs or portions or points.  This is a way of eating I can continue the rest of my life...which I hope is a long, long time!

2 comments:

  1. That's the way I want to do it. The hard part for me is being aware of when I am full, and not eating, especially at traditional times like popcorn at the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn... I can relate, it's difficult at times to recognize when I'm "full" but I can usually recognize when I'm no longer hungry. And oh. my. goodness. I love eating popcorn at the movies, so I usually plan on popcorn being my meal (eating it when I'm hungry) and even though it costs more, I get the small bag so I can't over eat. Thankfully, I don't go to the theater very often -- we usually watch movies at home.

    ReplyDelete