Saturday, January 1, 2011

DAY 1 -- Eating Healthy

Here I am, in the middle of day one.  I ate so much last night (New Year's Eve) that I did not feel hungry this morning when I arose, so I didn't eat breakfast until around 11:00 a.m. this morning.  I used a recipe called "Pop up eggs" which consisted of whole wheat flour, milk, egg, and butter.  It baked in the oven, but the eggs did not "pop up" and it tasted like a heavy pancake.  What a way to start my new eating plan!  Ugh.  Oh well.  :)

Lately I read that a person should only make little changes to their diet in order to be successful, so maybe I am shooting myself in the foot by making such drastic changes:  eating more natural foods (very few processed foods) and striving to eat only when actually hungry and stopping when I am full.  I am not measuring servings or counting calories or watching fat grams.  Just trying to eat healthy.

I really want this to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment