Friday, July 6, 2012

I must be crazy!

Oh my goodness.  I must be crazy.  I'm actually considering running a 5K with my daughter.  Not just any 5K, but a "Kiss Me Dirty" race... an obstacle course mud run. The actual race looks like a hoot, but  the thought of training to run makes me cringe. I'm usually an indoor aerobic exerciser, not a runner.  Gulp.  But dang the muddy obstacle course really appeals to me! If I can do this, it will be a great "Mudder" and Daughter experience!  (We're also going to round up other crazies to join us.)

Check out the website:  Kiss Me Dirty



2 comments:

  1. I love that we're so alike that this sounds like a ton of fun to the both of us. I can't wait to bond with you while rolling around in the mud. haha =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to the race! I wasn't looking forward to training, but so far it's been a better experience than I thought, maybe because I know it's leading to a fun event.

      Delete