Wednesday, October 19, 2011

DAY 292 -- Gratitude.

Yesterday I was called in to work at the last minute, so I quickly grabbed some celery sticks and a sandwich to take for my lunch.  Later, after eating, I commented to a co-worker, "The bad thing about eating celery is then I'm picking strings out of my teeth the rest of the afternoon."  He responded, "Be grateful you have teeth to pick!"

I laughed, but it was a good reminder...there's something to be grateful for in every situation.

I'm grateful for the food I have to eat.  I have a variety of fresh healthy foods to select from -- that's a tremendous blessing!

I got called in to work again today, and took an apple, walnuts, carrot sticks, and once again... celery.  And gratefully, I remembered to take floss.

No comments:

Post a Comment