Tuesday, September 20, 2011

DAY 263 -- Food Matters

My niece recommended I check out the website for Food Matters. I've had the documentary by that title on queue with Netflix for several weeks now, but haven't had a chance to watch it.  Now I am even more anxious to view the film.  


I registered on the site to get their newsletter.  Today they had an article about how to kick the sugar habit and avoid cravings.  It was an interesting read, and of course I can relate to what they have to say about sugar addiction.  Here's the link.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting article. Thanks for posting! I started taking chromium about mid summer. I have no idea if it has helped or if it's that I started breaking my meal up into 6 parts daily but I don't have the plummeting any longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan...what does chromium do? Does that help regulate blood sugar? Someone recommended that to me awhile back, and now I can't remember what it does! Maybe I should take it.

    ReplyDelete