Friday, June 24, 2011

DAY 174 -- Juggling

Sometimes I feel like a juggler with too many balls in the air -- trying to keep track of too many things at once -- (which reminds me...I need to take care of the roast I'm defrosting...I'll be right back).

Okay.  Where was I?  Oh yeah, trying to keep track of what I'm doing.

I saw a juggler on America's Got Talent (auditioning) that juggled high voltage tasers...while standing in a pool of water.  Thankfully, the things I "juggle" are not usually life threatening because I almost always drop something.

Yesterday I was doing my typical juggling tricks with too many projects going on at once and too many ideas for other projects racing through my head, and I dropped one of my juggling balls... I dropped my blog.  I thought I had written yesterday, but I did not.

Oops.  Sorry.  I'm okay though.  It didn't "tase" me.  Hopefully it didn't "tase" you either.

No comments:

Post a Comment