Saturday, June 11, 2011

DAY 161 -- Home again.

I didn't have a chance to write yesterday.  We packed up after our vacation at Lake Tahoe, and hit the road.    Our original plan was to drive part of the way yesterday and then stop for the night, since our daughter didn't think the little ones would handle a long day of riding in the van.  So I figured I would write in my blog when we stopped for the night.  However, when we reached the town where we planned to stop, the kids were still doing great and it was still early in the evening, so we decided to keep on going.  It was only another 3 1/2 hours to drive anyway.

Got home around 9 p.m., unloaded the van, put stuff away.  Earlier in the day, when we thought we would be at a hotel, we promised our granddaughter she could swim... so to keep that promise, the kids spent the night here so they could take the little ones to the pool at our condo complex, which doesn't close until 10 p.m.

By the time my head hit the pillow last night, I realized I didn't write, but was too exhausted to do anything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment