Thursday, February 24, 2011

DAY 55 -- Where's My Personality???

To anyone who might read this... please be patient... this blog is a work in progress. I feel like I've been in school so long that my writing style over the past several years evolved into academic writing. When I read other people's blogs, it seems like their personality shines through, and I get a glimpse of how I used to write before the professors stomped it out of me.  :)

I will strive to do better about loosening up.  In fact, maybe I should start by changing my font. This looks too formal.

There, how's that? Or maybe this? (Hmm...is there a difference?)  


Anyhooo... I love to laugh, and I usually try to find the humor in situations. Hopefully that will come through in future posts. I think I will attach a goofy picture to this entry. After all, I want people to realize that eating healthy does not turn one into an academic stick in the mud.  :)

  I know it's not very cute, but this was my first attempt at macro photography. I was trying to see if I could make the heart of a lettuce look interesting or artistic. Unfortunately it just looks like I am obsessed with a lettuce heart. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. Your personality does shine through! Also, many thanks for an extremely interesting, informative and helpful blog...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for posting a comment. I'm glad you are enjoying the blog. :)

      Delete