Friday, February 4, 2011

DAY 35 -- Mental Health Day

I decided to call today, "Mental Health Day."  It is now 4:34 PM, and I'm still in my jammies.  Don't get me wrong...I was not being a lazy bum!  Rather, I spent the day sorting, sifting, and organizing in my home-office.  I am faaaarrrr from being done with the organizing tasks in this room, but it feels so good to have some stuff done.  Cobwebs in my head seem to disappear with each item I filed, or deleted, or shredded, or placed in a cute storage box.

I feel refreshed.  Now I will reward myself with a nice hot bath in a jetted tub.  Aaaahhhh.  Then I'll fix a healthy supper for my hubby and after that I might decide to go buy some more office organizers!  (The organizer stuff is a combination Christmas gift and Valentine's gift from my man!  He knows the way to  my heart!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment