Thursday, January 12, 2012

I'm back!

After nearly 2 weeks of not posting, I'm finally back.  Did you read all the posts I wrote in my head during that time?  No?  :)  

I needed a little break after posting nearly daily for a year, and although I hope to post regularly, I don't plan on daily entries.

So what's on my mind today?  Whippersnapper trash.  Yep.  Whippersnapper trash.  We live in a condo complex, and I noticed there seems to be a trend, lately, of overflowing trash in the two cans provided for our building.  When we first moved in, there didn't seem to be as much trash as is generated now, in fact sometimes one of the cans would be nearly empty when trash day rolled around.

I pointed this out to my husband and wondered why the cans seem overly full now, and we decided it's the whippersnappers in the building that eat junk food.  It creates more waste (and waist, I might add).

That was one of the things I noticed early last year when we started eating healthier... we didn't need to empty our kitchen trash as often.

Hmmm... maybe it's not just whippersnappers that generate trash, since plenty of adults eat junk food too... maybe I need to call it Junk Eater's Junk.


1 comment:

  1. Yes, I missed your posts! I'm happy you didn't dessert (pun intended) this blog. :-)

    Nice observation of junk food. The waste is filling out land fills.

    Look forward to your next post!!

    ReplyDelete