Sunday, May 8, 2011

DAY 128 -- Mother's Day

Highlights of my day:

My husband brought me breakfast in bed... a tomato and cheese omelet, whole grain toast, and some orange flesh melon (like a honeydew, but orange).  

At church, I received a pretty pink flower to pin on my dress.

This afternoon my husband gave me two new blouses and some pajamas.

I had a nice long nap.

My son called me to wish me a Happy Mother's Day.

This evening we went to our daughter's place where her husband fixed us a delicious meal of grilled chicken served with coconut rice (cooked with coconut milk).

My daughter gave me a "gorillapod" style tripod for my camera.

I played with the grandchildren and received snuggles from them.

Now the day draws to a close.  I feel happy and content.




No comments:

Post a Comment