Monday, May 2, 2011

DAY 122 -- Pleased with weigh-in.

This morning I stood on the scales and saw that I had lost two pounds during the month of April.  That surprised me since it was a difficult month with two funerals, and a long road trip, which wreaked havoc with my routines.  Plus, I struggled during the month with overeating...using food for comfort...eating when I wasn't hungry and not stopping when I felt full.


Two pounds lost in a month may not seem like much to "die-hard dieters," but I am pleased.  Very pleased.  I totally expected no weight loss for the month and possibly a weight gain.  In spite of the stress and spurts of overeating, I still lost weight, and I realize all over again...eating healthy and avoiding processed foods really works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment