Friday, April 8, 2011

DAY 98 -- Traveling this weekend.

I have another funeral to attend out of state, so I might not get a chance to post again until Sunday evening.  (An elderly aunt, 96, passed away.)  I have the same concerns I had on my previous funeral trip -- will there be healthy foods to select from?

My husband and I will travel with my brother and his wife.  We will stay with another brother.  This means we will be eating at restaurants or fast food places, and eating whatever food my brother planned for our stay (or going out to eat again).  Then there's the family dinner after the funeral, but I feel fairly confident I will have healthy foods to choose from at the dinner, since there will be a variety of foods served buffet style.

I have packed healthy snack foods (homemade muffins, nuts, fruit, veggie sticks) and water for while we travel.

It will be interesting to see if any family members notice my weight loss since I have not seen them since the previous funeral, which was early in January (only a week after I started My Healthy Eating Challenge).

Stay tuned for Sunday... I will give a report!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment