Monday, April 18, 2011

DAY 108 -- Drying my clothes.

My clothes used to fit just snug enough that I didn't want any shrinkage whatsoever, so most of my clothing (jeans, shirts) were hung up to dry, or placed on thick towels on the floor to dry them flat.  Now, my clothes fit loose enough that I don't mind if they shrink... in fact there are some items I wish would shrink!  :)  (Thus, I've been putting them in the dryer.)


I definitely need new jeans since I have to wear my old ones cinched around my waist with a belt, so I look forward to wearing my capris with warmer weather coming on, postponing the purchase of new jeans until this fall.

My husband needs new pants too.  He can pull them off without unzipping or unbuttoning them.  This is handy for when I do laundry... no need to zip or button them up before washing.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment