Friday, September 2, 2011

DAY 245 -- It worked before...

Once again I am posting about a social eating situation.  It worked before...me posting prior to attending functions, helping me feel a stronger desire to eat with caution so I could report success.  Tonight we are attending a dinner with friends we have not seen in a long time. Their daughter is getting married tomorrow and their family and friends are gathering tonight to eat a catered meal.

It's tougher to go into such situations since I have no idea what will be served, or how it will be served.  Brought to the table?  Buffet style?  I have to mentally prepare myself.  I don't need to sample every single item.  And I don't need to eat beyond the feeling of full.

I will not overeat.
I will not overeat.
I will not overeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment