Saturday, August 20, 2011

DAY 232 -- Binge Blues

Today was my husband's birthday, and in our family the birthday person selects the restaurant where the family goes to eat.  He chose a Mongolian BBQ restaurant.

I love Mongolian BBQ but had not been to one in years.  Then in July, I went to one in the Boise area and did pretty good as far as controlling my portions and appetite.  But tonight... fail.

The bowls provided for selecting the vegetables, rice, and noodles, were not very big (it seemed) but after they stir fried the items and brought it to the table, it arrived on a large plate and appeared to be double in size.  Gulp.  Yet that didn't stop me from eating two plates full of the delicious food.

Once again I have to shake it off and tell myself: tomorrow is a new day.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy! Sometimes we just have to relax a little...just not let the sometimes turn into all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, and Lynn... Thank you for your encouragement. I appreciate your comments!

    ReplyDelete